- Please include your full name, National Insurance number and date of birth to let us proceed with your enquiry.
- Before proceeding, have you considered using our member “Get help with your pension queries” section? It might answer your query in a matter of minutes.
- Please note: we are unable to answer individual member enquiries regarding the 2015 Remedy at this time. For more information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section here.
- NHS Scheme
- Police Scheme
- Teachers Scheme
- Firefighter Scheme
- Other Schemes and non Scheme specific enquiries
To get through to our Customer Contact Team, who handle NHS, Teachers, Police and Firefighter queries, please call:
Please note that due to current high volumes of enquiries, you may have to wait longer than usual – as such you may wish to submit your enquiry by email.
Before proceeding, have you considered using our member “Get help with your pension queries” section? It might answer your query in a matter of minutes.
Phone lines opening hours:
- Monday: 9am to 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am to 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am to 1pm*
- Thursday: 9am to 5pm
- Friday: 9am to 4.30pm
* Please note: to concentrate on staff training and development, our phone lines are only available on Wednesday’s until 1pm.
To contact the Local Government team, please call:
Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
Friday: 9am to 4:30pm
How to update changes to your personal details
It's important that we always have an accurate record of your personal details - including your name and address, marital status or, if you receive a pension from us, your bank details.
If any of these things change, you should inform us right away using any of the following options.
You can quickly make changes to your personal details using our Member Self Service portal - just select the 'Your details' tab and follow the instructions. If you haven't already registered for our online services, you can quickly register here.
Update by email
You can inform us of any changes by email. Please make sure you include both your previous details and the changes you want to make when you write to us.
If you're updating bank account details, by email, you'll need to complete and sign the change of bank details form and attach a scanned version to your email. Email:
Update by phone
You can call us to make any changes. Call: 01896 893000
Update by post
You can inform us of any changes by post. Please make sure you include both your previous details and the changes you want to make when you write to us.
To tell us about a change of bank account, complete and return this form. Don't forget to sign the form.
Our postal address is:
Scottish Public Pensions Agency
7 Tweedside Park
Media enquiries only
Please contact the Corporate Communications team: firstname.lastname@example.org