Letting us know about other changes, like a change of name or marital status.

To change your marital status, name or any other details, Include photocopies of any supporting documents, for example your marriage certificate or divorce decree.

Update by email

You can inform us of any changes by email. Please make sure you include both your previous details and the changes you want to make when you write to us.

Update by phone or post

You can find our contact details on our contact us website page

Was this information useful?