If you’re receiving a dependants pension, you need to let us know if your full-time education circumstances have changed, as any change could impact on the payments you receive.

  • If you’re not continuing your full-time education at the start of the new academic year, you need to let us know immediately
  • If you’re planning on taking a break year or are unsure of your plans for the new academic year, then contact us to discuss your options.