We only accept requests for Pension Savings Statements (PSS) from Financial Advisors and Accountants either singly or as a bulk request on the SPPA template only. All other request types concerning Annual Allowance (including requests for additional Pension Input Amounts) or Scheme Pays must come directly from the member.
- Annual Allowance Pensions Savings Statement (PSS) requests will be accepted as a bulk request on the SPPA template.
- Financial Advisors and Accountants must complete the bulk mandate to confirm they have the authority from each member they are requesting a PSS for.
- Any requests received before 6 July 2021 will have a PSS issued by 6 October 2021. Any requests received after 6 July 2021 will have a PSS issued within 3 months of request.
- All PSS will be issued directly to the member.
- No Annual Allowance data or PSS will be sent by SPPA to Financial Advisors or Accountants.